The Certificate Level 3 in Food & Beverage Operations is targeted at those who would like to work in the hospitality and tourism sector in an operational role. The programme carefully combines theoretical and practical learning to ensure that graduates have both the knowledge and the skills to succeed in the hospitality industry in Botswana. Students graduating from the course will be immediately employable in the Food & Beverage industry in an entry-level operational role due to the heavy emphasis on skill development and customer service.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate Level 3 in Food & Beverage Operations you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate Level 3 in Food & Beverage Operations course is a great fit if you’re:
- Able to interpret customer needs to maximize customer satisfaction
- Energetic with a deep desire to learn
- Interested in interacting with people on a daily basis
- Are passionate about food and and working in the food industry
- Restaurant Manager
- Bar Manager
- Line cook