The Certificate Level 3 in Rooms Operations programme is targeted at those wishing to enter the hospitality and tourism sector in an operational role. Students graduating from this course will be immediately employable with the skills required in the Accommodation industry at an entry-level operational role, in line with the heavy emphasis on skill development and customer service.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate Level 3 in Rooms Operations you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate Level 3 in Rooms Operations course is a great fit if you’re:
- Energetic and are driven by the desire to learn
- Interested in interacting with people on a daily basis
- Have an eye for detail and a desire to create a beautiful environment
- Front Office Clerk
- Laundry Attendant
- Front Office Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Laundry Manager
- Operations Manager in a small lodge