This course affords learners the opportunity to develop and in-depth understanding and theoretical knowledge of advanced routing and switching networks. It provides a theoretically rich, hands-on learning experience covering advanced routing, switching, and troubleshooting skills. It instills the knowledge needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks. The curriculum consists of three experience-oriented courses that employ industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for professional-level jobs.
What we offer
As a student of CCNP you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Cisco Certified Network Professional course is a great fit if you’re:
- Keen on gaining knowledge about network designing and implementation
- Ready for technical challenge with the drive to find solutions
- Innovative with a passion for computers and are problem solving
- Systems and Network Engineer
- Network Monitoring Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer