Students enrolled in the Certificate in Graphics Design and Animation programme study the fundamentals of graphic design and Photoshop, and animation using Flash. They learn to use technological platforms, trends and language to create visually exciting designs in the creative industry for web-based content such as advertising, news, retail and others. They acquire technical skills and creative thinking needed to design and animate for the multimedia industry. Graduates will be able to work in various fields in the multimedia industry.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate Level 3 in Graphic Design and Animation you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate Level 3 in Graphic Design and Animation course is a great fit if you’re:
- In possession of analytical, communication and excellent IT skills
- Creative, imaginative with a keen attention to detail
- Interested in learning about web editing and web development
- Freelance Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Animation Creator
- Web Developer
- PHP & CSS Developer
- Advertising Designer
- Flash Designer
- Multimedia Artist