Students enrolled in this programme learn the basics of internet applications and design principles to produce effective websites using PHP at the front end, and MySQL at the back end. Graduates will be able to work in various positions in the IT industry such as Application developer, Web Designer, Web Developer, Database Administrator, Software Tester, among others. In addition, the module on Entrepreneurship equips them the skills to be self-employed if they wish to that direction.
What we offer
As a student of Certificate Level 3 in Web Designing you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our Certificate Level 3 in Web Designing course is a great fit if you’re:
- In possession of analytical, communication and excellent IT skills
- Creative, imaginative with a keen attention to detail
- Freelance Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Animation Creator
- Web Developer
- PHP Developer
- CSS Developer