James is an up-and-coming academic in the field of applied chemistry with research interests in the following:
- Synthetic Inorganic and Organic Chemistry applied to drug discovery and development.
- Industrial Chemicals production and catalysis
- Environmental Chemistry applied to clean water and their technology
- Ruthenium Dye-Sensitized solar cells in clean energy technology.
Main research interests over the last 5 years
- Chemical Synthesis
- Metal-based antibacterial drugs
- Environmental chemistry