ACCA is a great choice for professional development, offering you excellent job prospects. Accountants play a central function in any business, and this course guarantees you a position of prestige and responsibility. In addition to a successful completion of your papers, you will also require three years’ relevant experience. A complete ACCA is equivalent to a master’s degree.
What we offer
As a student of ACCA you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our ACCA course is a great fit if you’re:
- Looking to advance you’re your skill and become competitive in accountancy
- Great with numbers and have a passion for finance
- Exhibiting strong organizational skills with a meticulous and keen eye for detail
- Accounts clerk
- Financial consultant
- Asset Manager
- Internal Auditor