What we offer
As a student of BCom in Accounting you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instils not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for
Our BCom in Accounting course is a great fit if you’re:
- Looking to establish your career in the accounting, finance, investment, or commercial banking sectors.
- Have a keen attention to detail and possess an interest in banking systems.
- Ready to gain an understanding in finances, taxation, business assets management, auditing and management of investment portfolios.
- Financial Panner
- Investment Manager
- Management Accountant
- Financial Manager
- Tax Consultant
- Asset Manager