The programme consists of 11 core (required) modules and 4 Elective Modules. The Research Methodology is a pre-requisite for the Dissertation in the Masters of Commerce in Human Resource Management Programme. The number at the end of the module in parenthesis indicates the credit load of the module. 1 credit is equal to 10 hours of learning (guided, in-class and independent combined); therefore a 10-credit module requires on average 100 hours of learning from the student. The Business Research Methods is the only pre-requisite module for Dissertation in the Programme Structure. The Masters in Human Resource Management Programme will be Block Release and Distance Learning.
What we offer
As an online student of Master of Commerce in Human Resource Management you will:
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of studying whenever and wherever it suits you thanks to an easy-to-use, intuitive online learning platform which you can access from your desktop or mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
- Access the same student benefits as on-campus Botho University students, such as a student ID card and eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an internationally-recognised qualification identical in title and quality to that of an on-campus Botho University student.
Master of Commerce in Human Resource Management course is a great fit if you’re:
- If you are in human development, human resource planning, knowledge of social and political contexts of developments, integration of theory into practice and research.
- If you are keen on leadership roles in a range of settings to achieve effective human resource development priorities of emerging economies.
- Human Resource Managers
- Human Resource Planner
- Training and Development Manager
- Human Resource Development Executive
- Clients Relationship Manager
- Prospective Business Managers