The Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education facilitates the professional development of teachers, lecturers and trainers of higher learning as reflective practitioners in tertiary education. The programme achieves this by developing their knowledge of higher education as a field of study and enabling them to enhance their ability to facilitate, manage and assess students’ learning.
What we offer
As an online student of Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education you will:
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of studying whenever and wherever it suits you thanks to an easy-to-use, intuitive online learning platform which you can access from your desktop or mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
- Access the same student benefits as on-campus Botho University students, such as a student ID card and eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an internationally-recognised qualification identical in title and quality to that of an on-campus Botho University student.
Whom this course is for
Our Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education course is a great fit if you are:
- A good communicator with the relevant traits to thrive in this business such as patience, empathy and adaptability.
- A good orator and skilled at making presentations.
- Inclined towards mentoring, instilling knowledge or teaching.
- Flexible, adaptable and can work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Educational Technologist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Researcher in Higher Education
- Curriculum Developer